Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone have a recipe for dog treats made from Venison and potato?

My dog has food alergies and is on a strict diet. Her food is made only of venison and potato. She can only have her food and water for atleast the next 6 weeks. There are no treats to go along with the diet (the company doesn't make them). I think it is cruel and unusual to not give a dog ANY treats so I am looking for a recipe for her. If you don't personally have one can you please tell me where I can find one?





Thank youDoes anyone have a recipe for dog treats made from Venison and potato?
use your dog food and blend it until it is the cosistentcy of flour. then slowly add water(since your dog has allergies do not use milk) until it is thick. then if ou have them use dog bone shapped cookie cutter to shape out the treats and bake them in the oven @ 350 degreed until done.





It changes the flavor a little but he is still getting the same things that is in his dog food.





i worked at a vet clinic and my vet told us how to do this and my dogs loved it. and all the clients that she told to do it also said that their dogs loved it.Does anyone have a recipe for dog treats made from Venison and potato?
I have a horse treat company and my vet has asked me to create a venison potato dog treat (I am currently trying out a peanut butter treat for dogs to add to my site. Did you ever find a venison potato dog treat? Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment